||Course dates and Enrolment
|Fitness Instructing & Personal Training
||Typically 1-2 days per week, over 17 weeks
||Open to all – Gym experience advantage
||Eligible For Learner Loan
Full Cost: £2900
This Qualification is a Level 3 Diploma in Fitness Instructing & Personal Training.
This provides the opportunity to train to a professionally competent level, enabling you to prescribe, plan and deliver safe and effective exercise programmes, developing skills and knowledge to pursue a career in personal training.
This Qualification consists of 10 mandatory units which include:
• Anatomy and physiology for exercise and health
• Know how to support clients who take part in exercise and physical activity
• Health, safety and welfare in a fitness environment
• Principles of exercise, fitness and health
• Planning and instructing gym-based exercise
• Applying the principles of nutrition to a physical activity programme
• Programming and delivering personal training with clients
The Course has been designed to maximise practical hands on experience all underpinned with theory.
The Assessment methods include:
• Multiple choice examination
• Portfolio of evidence
• Practical demonstration/assignment/assessment
Who is the qualification for?
This qualification is open to all, and no previous experience or qualifications are required, but some experience of gym-based exercise, including free weights, is highly recommended.
This qualification has been developed for:
• Individuals wishing to pursue a career in the health and fitness sector as gym-based
• Fitness instructors and personal trainers
• Individuals considering a career in a gym-based environment such as a health club or leisure centre
• Individuals already working in the active leisure sector wishing to enhance their career progression opportunities
Cost and Funding
It is likely you will qualify for an Advanced Learner Loan.
Most learners aged 19 and over, studying at Level 3 to 6, will qualify for these loans from the UK Government. It’s easy to apply, your household income isn’t taken into account and there’s no credit check.
Your agreed loan will be paid by Student Finance England direct to your training provider once confirmation on enrollment.
Eligibility for Leaner Loan:
• Aged 19 or over
• Good level of spoken and written English
• A resident of the UK/EU for the past 3 years
• A degree of physical fitness is necessary
For More information on learner Loans click here.
Alternatively if you wish to pay direct for your training, the full cost is: £2900
Please contact Betaris directly to discuss payment option