This is a regulated qualification and ideal for anyone wishing to pursue a career as a Door Supervisor. It provides you with skill and knowledge to apply for an SIA licence.
Content of the course will cover behavioural standards, legislation relevant to the role, search procedures, powers of arrest, recording incidents, crime scene preservation, reducing risk, conflict management, communicating effectively and physical intervention.
The following units will be covered:
- Working in the Private Security Industry
- Working as a Door Supervisor within the Private Security Industry
- Conflict Management within the Private Security Industry
- Physical Intervention Skills within the Private Sector
The course will be delivered through a number of different learning methods such as presentations, role-play, multiple choice assessments, designed to be interactive and engage with each learner. The course will require a basic level of Fitness.
As a regulated qualification this course will be assessed though 3 multiple choice examinations and one practical assessment.
Typical Delivery Locations:
- Gloucestershire College
- Cheltenham College
- The ARC, Eastern Avenue, GL4 3BD
- Nationwide – please contact us for further details