This privacy notice is issued by Betaris Training Limited
It is to inform individuals how their personal information will be used, when they engage with us, and for the purposes of relevant data protection legislation, Betaris is the data controller. Throughout this notice reference to “Betaris” “us” or “we” refer to Betaris Training Limited. References in this policy to “you” or “your” refer to the individual whose information is being processed.
Details of the Data Controller, Betaris Training Limited,
Highcross Farm, Minsterworth
Gloucestershire GL2 8JW
This Privacy Notice has been prepared in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018.
Betaris is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all the information we hold. There are internal policies and procedures in place to try to ensure that your information is not lost, accidently destroyed, misused or disclosed, and is not accessed without authorisation. The Data Protection and Information Security Policy is available upon request
The data provided is stored on Betaris systems including our cloud based storage.
Your rights over your Personal Information
You have a number of rights over your personal information, which are:
- The right to ask us what personal information we are holding about you, and to have access to a copy of your personal information;
- The right to ask us to correct any errors in your personal information;
- The right, in certain circumstances to ask us to delete your personal information, such as where our use of personal information is based on consent and we have no other legal basis to process your personal information;
- The right, in certain circumstances to request that we restrict the use of your personal information, such as where we no longer need your personal information;
- The right, in certain circumstances, to ask us to review and explain our legitimate interests to you; and
- The right, where our use of your personal information is carried out for the purposes of an agreement with us and is carried out by automated means, to ask us to provide you with a copy of your personal information in a structured, commonly-used, machine-readable format.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact the Data Protection Officer at email@example.com
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Queries and Contacting Us
If you have a concern about the way we are collecting or using your personal data, we request that you raise your concern with us in the first instance, by contacting our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to –
Data Protection Officer
Betaris Training Limited, Highcross Farm, Minsterworth, Gloucestershire GL2 8JW
Alternatively, if you are unhappy about the way your personal information is being used, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
Approved by: Louise Lisseman, Betaris Training Limited
Date issued: September2018
Date reviewed: September 2019
Date of next Policy Review: September 2019